Afterlife Pub

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2017.

1. NEW DAWN ROLEPLAY - A PROJECT ZOMBOID COMMUNITY
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

Temporary closure of the server

We just want to thank everyone who participated in this lore for all of their support. As we prepare to server for the next lore and prepare all the changes needed for this lore, we hope you will all return and make this next one as great, if not better than this last lore.

2. Ashwood Cove Lore News
    Notes and Changes
    Notes regarding any changes to the basic information of the lore, lore specific rules and so forth will be posted HERE

More information to come on the lore itself. Stay tuned.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just died.
    You find yourself walking through the doors of a saloon and as you enter you hear everyone cheering! They just watched you die on a big TV screen -- you don't have time to say much before people rush you over to the bar to take a shot they had waiting for you.

You look around. All these other people here -- you know most of them. But... they died before you!

[[In this thread, your character from this lore joins the rest of the dead to sit and bullshit about the events of the lore in character; so pull up a seat and go mingle already -- Goes without saying it's non-cannon OH! Also, charachters who have been siting in the bar have been able to watch the BIG SCREEN TV that basically shows everything going on after they died, so they know /everything/ that happened after they died as it happened, if they were paying attention that is.]]

#1 Anonymous, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
  2. CzarUltra

CzarUltra Active Member

Erin having just died walks in and surveys the bar looking rather disoriented. She elects to first grab a PBR and sit at a table in the back as she figures out who all is even here; scanning the room for people she'd probably want to avoid talking to; like Rob, Logan, Billy, Doss... Val maybe. "God this is awkward." she says out loud to herself before taking a huge drink.

3. Leo_Ziegler

Leo_Ziegler Well-Known Member

Rocko still be big chilling in the corner of the pub with Ivan, avoiding all the people he's killed and gotten killed. Yet, he's still on the search to find Marian show up so he can beat the fuck out of her. But, he sees Erin.

"That scared, little, Aaron loving bitch finally died." He mumbles, taking a sip of his Whiskey.

4. CzarUltra

CzarUltra Active Member

Erin recognizes Rocko as one of the first dudes she actually witnessed dying in Valley Station; other than Jimmy and Aaron. She approaches him, "Hey, you're that guy they hanged in Barter Town. I never really understood why, was only ever told you were bad -- And I took their word for it. Mostly, I didn't care because... well" she takes a big drink of her PBR and finishes it, "Cause at the time I was still kind of pissed about Laxton; but in time I realized he was a dick, so. Yeah. Rumors about you burning a chick alive didn't help." she chuckles. Then stops. Realizing she just burned alive herself.

#4 CzarUltra, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  5. DrBezendrine

DrBezendrine Mr. I Only Play Female Characters
    Staff Member Take All My Money! Passive Aggressive

Valentina, who was currently sitting away from everyone, looked up to the familiar voice. She squinted towards the door from the corner of the pub only to spot Erin out of everyone. The old amber glow locked onto her and her half smile turned to a frown. "Really? You out of everyone down there died?" She spoke up from her end, "What surprises me is that they didn't just shoot you like a limping mutt. Or burn half your face, or take an eye. You were pretty much exactly like me. The thing 'You never wanted to be'." The feelings must have changed as she spoke, because her voice delivered a harsher tone.

"But you still saved the shithead Kyle that killed me, must'a felt real good about that, didn't you?" She turned on her chair, snarling, as she pushed her amber hair out of her face. "If we were still alive, I would smash your skull in 4 ways to fucking Timbuktu you little rat. Just like Benny over there. Hell, maybe I'd even find a new way to do it here."

------

In between all the Valentina rage, Annie Norton sat at the far table near the door. She looked up to Erin, cigarette dangling in her mouth. "So you're who she's been bitchin' about for the past few months. Gotta admit, you don't look to bad girlie but please, shut'er up." Out of most, she seemed to be the happiest here.

Andrew Noah likes this.
  6. CzarUltra

CzarUltra Active Member

Erin froze for a moment; the woman's voice and especially her tone sending a chill down her spine. At first she darts her gaze downwards as she speaks, but then locks eyes with Val as she finishes her rant. After briefly glancing at Annie she nods and approached Val...

Carrying an anxious posture and expression as she makes her way over she takes a deep breath to collect herself before speaking, "I was nothing like you."

7. Leo_Ziegler

Rocko would just shrug in response to Erin.

"You do what you have to in order to survive. But, some choices get you killed in the end. No matter how much you regret them."

He'd finish his whiskey, and lean back in his chair, glancing around looking at all the people who have died, old ones and new ones.

8. DrBezendrine

"Nothing? Nothing at all like me, right. I made you cower in fear, your friends turned on you. . . I was the only one left who cared even a little bit for you, and what happened? They got you killed. They let you die." Val swiveled on the stool, looking Erin dead in the eyes with that all so familiar glow. She looked mad as all Hell. "If you were nothing like me, you'd be alive, stuck up bitch. You would have actually listened to me when I spoke to you in your cell. Maybe you would have stood up for yourself, and got released from Hope sooner, but no. Erin has no soul, Erin is now a coward. What happened to being the leader everyone needed, Erin Fontaine."

She had no drink in front of her. All Val had was a photograph in front of her from some time ago, showing a group of three, one with fiery hair and the others with smiles. "I hope for the sake of you enjoying the after life, your friends never die. Or else you'll experience what Hell truly is." She gave up and turned back, hovering over the picture.

------
    Annie let out a loud sigh as she stood up from her table. "I didn't kill myself to hear drama for the rest of my existence. In fact, I did it to get /away/ from it." She crossed the room and exited into one of the off shoots, away from most people.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duane realizes he is in a bar with melodramatic idiots who can't accept that they're dead.

10. Elementteam10

Elementteam10 Member

Jessica is sitting alone in a corner looking at a picture

11. Leo_Ziegler

Kenny Marsh enter the pub and fuckin chokeslams Duane

12. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck New Dawn Lifer
    Rubber Duck

Dayna is seated closest to the television, hitting the replay button on the latest death, which just so happens to be Erin's. She throws her head back with an irritated "UGH" as she witnesses Sun, once again, narrowly escaping death. She slams her fist on the table, and then grabs for her glass of whiskey on the rocks.. indulging heavily.

"You're like the goddamn road runner!"

#12 Lucky Duck, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    CzarUltra and DrBezendrine like this.
  13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duane grabs his rooty-tooty-shooty gun and kills Kenny Marsh, only for his last words to be "Can I say something?"

Turns out he was related to Andrew Noah

Lucky Duck and Leo_Ziegler like this.
  14. Elementteam10

Elementteam10 Member

(Wanna say this is like the Anime Angel beats and they come back after like an hour if they die here?)

Lucky Duck likes this.
  15. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck New Dawn Lifer
    Rubber Duck

((**Repeatedly commits suicide, cries because they always wind up back in front of the pub**))

16. CzarUltra

CzarUltra Active Member

The combined efforts of Val's verbal assault, mention of the status of Erin's soul and her own brutally gruesome death being played again reduce Erin to tears. She slinks away into the nearest empty table and hangs her head. Sensing her distress, the bar magically materializes a double whiskey coke in front of her, which she reaches for and begins drinking as she quietly attempts to compose herself.

17. Elementteam10

Elementteam10 Member

Jessica spots Erin and walks over to her
    "Hey Erin"

18. DrBezendrine

Val stares at her the entire time, looping her speech in saying, "Fucking nerd" over and over until insanity kicks in and it's all Erin hears in the bar.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hugo walks up to Erin. "Groovy, you finally died."

He tilts his hat offering a smile before sending his foot into her va-jay-jay. "WHO CAN'T TOLERATE WHO NOW, TOOTS."

"Stoner - 1 Rocker Bitch - 0!"

20. TuckerCTM

TuckerCTM Active Member

Robb sits with a large group of random people from his past, most of them seem to be Woodsmen. He rarely pays attention to anyone as they enter, finding a sort of bliss with his old friends and family.

••••••••••••••

Dwight Hower hangs from a noose, committing suicide only to be repeatedly revived. How could he let a couple idiots kill him? Goddam, in between dying again and again he watches the door for Marian. Hoping he was able to get to her before Rocko.

•••••••••••••••

Ivan Bolivar chills alongside Rocko, not doing much other than drinking. Maybe checking out Annie a bit.​

Leo_Ziegler and DrBezendrine like this.