ND Civil War Regiment - Mount & Blade: Warband

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by MrBlue, Jul 16, 2017.

1. NEW DAWN ROLEPLAY - A PROJECT ZOMBOID COMMUNITY
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

Temporary closure of the server

We just want to thank everyone who participated in this lore for all of their support. As we prepare to server for the next lore and prepare all the changes needed for this lore, we hope you will all return and make this next one as great, if not better than this last lore.

2. Ashwood Cove Lore News
    Notes and Changes
    Notes regarding any changes to the basic information of the lore, lore specific rules and so forth will be posted HERE

More information to come on the lore itself. Stay tuned.

Dismiss Notice
  1. MrBlue

MrBlue Newdawn Lifer

Just an idea, don't know how many of you own the game M&B but there's a big modding community behind it and with that has come an American Civil War mod. I'm quite new to the scene so a lot of this has been around for quite some time but from what I know folks are still active on it and do line battles, so I was wondering if us folks here could band together to make our own regiment and even have our own practice server.

2. Andrew Noah

Andrew Noah New Dawn Lifer

I've heard of this.

3. MrBlue

MrBlue Newdawn Lifer

Yeah boi,

I'd also like to add that there's a mod called Persistent Worlds which can provide RP in Mount and Blade if anyone wishes to go there. You can expect some Game of Thrones-esque or Medieval Times RP which different Houses or Clans sieging each other amongst other activities such as farming RP or even opening a monastery.

4. Carver

Carver New Dawn Lifer

Andrew Noah's ancestor, ol' Albert Thorn Ginglecreek, led the charge at Gunderson hill against them damn Yankees. Those were the days.

5. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer New Dawn Lifer

If I was not so caught up in NWN I would be so all over this shit. Jack Bauer, Robber Baron.

6. Legion

Legion Jabba Woki Ding Dong
    Senior Admin

Are you suggesting we create a server for this or trying to garner interest here for some other server?

7. MrBlue

MrBlue Newdawn Lifer

No, the initial suggestion was for us to basically make our own clan/regiment for it. Then we would pit up head to head with other regiments. Us making our own server would be appreciated but optional.

8. killsoty

killsoty New Dawn Lifer

Do I get to shove my bayonet up the assholes of my enemies?

9. MindGate

MindGate Mr. I Should Not Post At 2:37 AM
    Staff Member Lore master

10. Legion

Legion Jabba Woki Ding Dong
    Senior Admin

Well, ND is always looking into the possibility of expanding into other games as well. I have taken a brief look into the game itself and think that it may have some measure of possibility working within ND... like for more than a simple practice server even if there might be enough interest in this.

11. DehManofYourDreams

DehManofYourDreams New Member

I actually RP on one of the PW servers it has a bit of a learning curve but if you play on this server it shouldn't be much of a twist.