Charlotte Emerson

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Charlotte Emerson
    [​IMG]
    Biographical Information
    NameCharlotte Evelyn Emerson
    StatusAlive
    Date of Birth1995
    GenderFemale
    RaceAfrican-American
    Height5'4"
    Weight140lbs.
    BirthplaceLebanon, Tennesee
    Age19
    Hair ColorBlack
    Eye ColorGreen
    OccupationStudent

Charlotte Emerson

Current Thoughts: "Blondie is a fucking idiot. She has blood on her hands."

Charlotte was a 19 year old student at Northwestern University in Chicago, on a full ride scholarship. Her life was going well, as she enjoyed the subject she learned, hoping to become a teacher, inspired by her father, Clarence.

However, fate had other plans. In the first days of the red eye outbreak, phone lines went down, and before she knew it, the entire university was a war zone, with people dying left and right. Her roommate, Emily, was about to leave with her boyfriend, Sampson, in his truck and invited her along to get out of the city. Charlotte accepted the offer on the caveat that Stephanie, her girlfriend, can come to.

Saying yes, Charlotte headed through the now chaotic streets of the University to her girlfriend's dorm. Grabbing her, they ran through the streets, until Charlotte was grabbed by an infectee of the virus and struggled to escape. Stephanie pulled her off and screamed at her to run. Charlotte reluctanly did what she was told, only to hear her screams behind her. Turning around, she saw Stephanie getting munched on. She continued running towards the meet up point, where the three escaped the city.

Eventually, she split from them around Indianapolis as she wanted to return home herself. Over the next few months, she has been making her way down and eventually has arrived in Valley Station. Over this trip she has witnessed many acts of both kindness and brutality at the hands of other survivors, making her generally distrustful, but still capable to earn her trust, however, she tends to assume to worst about people's intentions in the end.

Charlotte ran into a group heading south. Seizing the opportunity, she joined them. However, the bridge was out when they reached Valley Station, so they eventually sought the mall, where she learned of the death of her parents.

Falling into a depression, Charlotte tried to piece her life back together, however, she didn't really deal with her grief in a healthy way, however, eventually coming back, but not entirely whole. She eventually started working as the Mall's quartermaster in an attempt to keep her mind off the current events.

However, all good things must come to an end, with the deaths of Maggie and Heaven, at the hands of Dave and Sam, she officially spun back into a crisis, however, this time, she has learned that she cannot trust anyone, even slightly.

Appearance
    Charlotte stands at around 5"4' and has long black hair, usually put into a ponytail. She sometimes wears a beanie over it.

Charlotte's Jacket
    [​IMG]

Charlotte's Jacket is a bit worn, with various rips appearing over it. It also is covered in Various Patches sown on it from time to time, including:

-A Bisexual Pride Flag on her Shoulder

-A patch that reads "Black Lives Matter" on her right pocket.

-A patch of an old computer, like maybe an early 2000s Macintosh, with "Political Machine" written out in a techy font.

-A logo of the Northwestern University Black Student Union, on the right side.

-The Nirvana Logo, on her left pocket.

#1 Anonymous, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2019 at 5:19 AM
    MindGate and Monika like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationships:

Clarence Emerson - Father
    Deceased
    "I...I... I miss you..."

Nancy Emerson - Mother
    Deceased
    "And you too mom..."

Stephanie Lloyd - Girlfriend
    Deceased
    "I failed you Steph.... I'm so fucking sorry.... so so fucking sorry..."

Emily Warren - Good Friend

Unknown
    "I hope you make it back east okay Em... I hope both our folks are alive."

Sampson Frasier - Friend
    Unknown
    "Thank you... for the ride. You're a great friend Sampson... Keep supporting Em, she needs you right now."

Leclair Mercier - Acquaintance
    Alive
    "You're hurt..."

Tats (Sepp Junkers) - Acquaintance
    Alive
    "For someone who looks like you'd stab me in the parking lot of a Zippee Market, you sure do care a lot about animals"

Alicia Garcia - Likes
    Alive
    "Well, things may be shit, but at least you're here to make it slightly less shit."

Lynch - Peeved
    Alive
    "You can really be a bitch sometimes, you know that?"

Miles Krueger - Approves
    Alive
    "My not be the kindest person to exist, but he knows what he has to do to keep us safe at the end of the way. Some people may not like his methods, but they get results."

Banquo (Don Jones) - Neutral

Alive
    "Some days, it feels like you're the only sane person here."

Doctor Harper - Neutral

Alive
    "I respect your work doctor, I still think you're in the wrong about the supplies though."

Chelsea Barnes - Likes
    Alive
    "I respect your talents and I hope you take up my offer."

Abigail Baker - Likes

Alive
    "Glad nothing happened while they were away, and that you're safe."

Cleopatra (Heaven Adkins) - Likes
    Deceased

"And all my friends are dead again."

Blondie (Sam Thompson) - Dislkes
    Alive
    "I.... I don't know if I can ever forgive you.

Big Red (Thomas Parish) - Acquaintance

Alive
    "Well... that was...embarassing"

Elliot St. Clair - Neutral
    Alive
    "I'm sorry for being a bitch."

Brooklyn (Dave Quinn) - Despises
    Deceased
    "You better hope hell serves non-fat vegan lattes you fuck."

Anderson Parker - Concerned
    Alive
    "The one time you go out you get hit with an IED... fuck."

Freckles (Margaret Cooper-Thompson) - Approves
    Deceased
    "I hope your last week was the happiest."

Shepard - Hates
    Dead
    "You're a coward and you died a coward. You started shooting because you couldn't admit your own failings hope you find some peace."

Octavia - Acquaintance
    Dead "Missing"
    "I'm going to be completely honest, I'm pretty sure you're dead. And I'm pretty sure that Miles and Don did the deed. I don't agree with their decision, but I don't know you. You beat an innocent person half to death. Times like this is where I wish my father was here, if only he could tell me what the ever loving fuck he saw in you."

#2 Anonymous, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2019 at 5:42 AM
    MindGate likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE SECOND COMING

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bio is finally finished. Enjoy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Character names for the rest stop group are all impossible to see without highlighting.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looked fine on my end, however, I fixed it by remove colors for Neutral instead of keeping it white. Does that help?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that fixed it, thanks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationship Updoot

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update:

Updated Some Relationships (let me know if I forgot you.)

Added Season 2.5 Theme