Chelsea Barnes

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chelsea Barnes
    [​IMG]
    Biographical Information
    Current Status Alive
    OccupationSecondary School Student
    GenderFemale
    HairGolden Blonde
    Height4’9”/144.8 cm
    Weight87 lbs/39 kg
    Eye ColorBlue
    Age12
    EthnicityCaucasian
    Issue and Volume Info
    First AppearanceIssue 1, Volume 1
    Last AppearancePresent

Description:

Chelsea's a nativeborn resident of Valley Station, Kentucky born back in 2003. She lives with her mother, Charlotte Barnes not far from Stuart Middle School. Her mother works at the local hospital as a nurse, and is generally well liked by others in the neighborhood.

The young girl has an innate curiosity towards things around her, and takes interest in a number of activities and hobbies. Having just started middle school several months prior, Chelsea enjoys spending time with her friends, listening to music, talking about fashion, and so on. However, she's no slouch when it comes to academics, and similar to her mother, believes she may want to go into the field of medicine when she's older.

She does have some reservations and self doubts about herself, especially with how other may perceive her and how she can act. Overall, she's cheerful and upbeat, but sometimes the stress of school life can get to her. Overall, she's a fairly normal girl, for the most part.

The last months have started to show their effect on the girl, however. Already an inquisitive girl, it wouldn't take Chelsea too long to develop some understanding of the stakes. She had gone out, she had lived out there, and she had developed some idea of what to do around the place. Though she continues to retain a sense of respect for those around her, she may find herself holding reservations and issues with how the adults run things. It's been a long few months, but at least it's been relatively peaceful for a few months... No sign of the old world coming back, though.

Chelsea's still growing, taking on three more inches since this all began... it's clear that her mental state, though hardened, is plagued by what she's been through and seen in the last few months. Occasionally she'll suffer from nightmares, or bouts of sadness. However, even through all this, the girl tries to keep looking up. There's no use in suffering in life, after all.

Chelsea feels doubtful of herself and others near her.

Appearance:

A young girl starting to go through puberty, Chelsea's growing, but currently sits at 4'9" and weighs around 86 pounds. With bright blue sapphires for eyes and a bright, golden blonde cut that stretches just past her shoulders, and a blue hairband to match, she's pretty.

Since the start of the Red Eye Outbreak, Chelsea's wardrobe has severely diminished in favor of clothing that suits the situation better. Dropping most any sense of fashion, the only vestige of her clothing before the outbreak is the blue hairband running over her hair and the red sweatshirt when it's not raining. She opts for darker or more pastel clothing, wearing a grey shirt beneath her hoodie and dark jeans. When outside, she wears a bandana around her neck, easily accessible to somewhat diminish the terrible rot of the infected and trash in her home town.

To those that have seen her prior, she's grown a couple inches since the start of all of this. Her hair's still short, but has been fairly shoddily cut, either by herself or by a very unskilled barber. Regardless, she still tries to put on a smile, though at times, this seems only like a consolation to herself than anything else.

Current Thoughts:
    "She tortured him. She tortured him, I can't believe..no, I can believe. This is all just...just the same with the Middle Eastern guy."

Charlotte Barnes: ...I hope you're okay, Mom... I don't know if you'd be so happy with everything that's happened..to me, and..some things I've done. I've gotten some friends..a-and I think I'm doing okay at least.. the adults say I'm better than some of the adults so that's good, right? But.. It's still really hard.. I know that Louisville is probably filled with those monsters. I don't want to think about it, but that's what it seems like.. Hopefully you're still okay.. I know it's.. It's...probably not true, is it.. you're not..you're probably gone..

Logan Victor Karths: I'm sorry that we couldn't get your body..that.. I didn't..that thing.. You didn't deserve what happened to you.. I won't forget you, Mister Logan.

Hanna Alden: I hope you're somewhere better.

Mister Alden: .....

Abigail Baker: Thanks..for being there, and taking me home.. I don't know...

Mister Anderson: Thank you for being there for me, even..even if you probably don't believe me... I just don't want anything like that happening..it's not right, surely you know that...

Mister Emerson: Thank you for caring about me.. I'm sorry.. I couldn't return much of the favor, if at all.. And that I didn't take your lessons to heart, much.

Miss Lexi: It's good to know that you're not..gone, at least.

Mister Don: I hope you get better...

Mister Miles: Well I tried to take your words to heart, to learn how things really are, to try and better myself, cause we aren't going back, but I guess none of that matters... you probably hate me too.. whatever...

Devlin: I'm sorry about that.. I'm sorry that I made you angry..I'm sorry that I made you angry that you're probably going to get kicked out.. You..You should've acted smarter but..I'm sorry..

Rebecca: I'm worried about how you're acting, Rebecca, resting a lot... your eye is better, well, better as much as can be after getting cut, but like.. I just hope you can go back to how you were before, at least...

Mister Shepherd: You're dead. I don't know why you did what you did, but what I saw in that freezer was not right. Not at all...

'Castle'/Castillo: I hope that you've been able to come to terms with all of what happened... thanks for the information and all, about Louisville and stuff..? I hope you and those other people stay safe.

Logan Spencer/Tom Spencer:
    ...???

Bethany: I heard what you'd been doing..what you did..I can't believe it was you that did that...

Mister Arthur: Thank you for trying to help me and Rebecca find a place to stay, and letting us stay in the fence while we're out searching. I hope that you don't feel too bad with everything..

Sam: Looking forward to seeing that painting of yours! Though I don't really understand like, the thing with you and Miss Maggie... I hope it goes well for you. See you soon!

Heaven: . . . . .

'Doctor' Harper: You may have the title, but I'm not sure you still deserve it. I know enough to know about the Hippocratic Oath, and that good doctors don't smile with the prospect of hurting others... You scare me, honestly, more than Dr. Reed or Dr. Wong ever did. I understand that the people you hurt hurt the Mall, but sinking to their level is no way to act, ESPECIALLY from a doctor. You like hurting people.

'Dan': I don't know much about you, really.

British Guy: You really.. are just a big jerk, a big bully at heart, aren't you?

Miss Lynch: Thanks for helping me with my notes and showing me some stuff..

Mister Talal: I don't know you much, but I couldn't let them kill you like that, just cause you came by... I-I mean, dragging you down by the stairs..? Calling you a 'thing'? My god, I thought people were..were better than that at the mall... Apparently you're a bad person too.. even so, that doesn't excuse that treatment..

Police Officer Lady (Jill): I don't know where you went.

Warehouse Group: What happened up there..?

'Jeep Man': Hope I never have to see you again.

'Janie'
    [​IMG]

Chelsea's beloved Border Collie, Jane has been with the family for nearly five years, adopted as a pupper from the local kennel. Considering Charlotte's continuous and constant work as a nurse, she saw fit to get her daughter a companion that would be around for her as she worked late into the morning at the hospital. Jane's a loving dog for her family and has been lovingly trained by Chelsea to follow a number of orders and tricks. She's generally nice to others, though has an intuitive sense of people that may be good or bad, and will react accordingly to protect her human.

#1 Anonymous, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2019
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Updoot.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

relationship updoot :>

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Desc/Relationship/Song Update.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    sad updoot

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Season, new...well, not much. But hey look, new faceclaim.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationships up.
    Song up.
    Thoughts up.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

relationship/music/thoughts.