David Clarke

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

3. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David Clarke
    [​IMG]
    Biographical Information
    NicknameDave
    Full NameDavid Clarke
    GenderMale
    Age28
    Former ArchetypeFamily Man
    Current ArchetypePathfinder Soldier
    Appearance
    Hair ColorChocolate brown
    Hair StyleDissheveled
    Body TypeGaunt
    Height5'10''
    Weight152
    MementoEngagement Ring
    Known Information
    Well KnownLived in Fairhaven
    KnownLives at Compound
    KnownHad a fiance and child
    RareGrew up in Chicago

Physical Description
    ----------------------------------
    Middle aged, and it shows. David is a gaunt man, with graying hair and a lot of stuff strapped to his back. The man looks unwashed and dirty, and his boots look worn. He carries around a large hiking bag, and a canteen of sloshing water. His bag clanks around a bit as he jogs, and overall gives off the drifter type appearance.

With a broken rib, David is seen hunching quite a bit nowadays. Despite the physical injuries, he looks to be in better spirits and isn't the grouchy slump he once was. His gear has had a downgrade, with a holster holding a 1911 Springfield and a
    Kevlar vest protecting his innards.

Past & Present

Not much is known about David's past, other than that he used to live in Fairhaven. However he wasn't on the buses during the events that took place during it's exodus.

After arriving back from the city, David had made two crosses outside the Country Club. Etching 'Mary Cross' and 'Allie Clarke' into each one respectively.

The last one to leave the Country Club, David was last seen heading for Fairhaven.

Once arriving, David volunteered to go into Kings Mill with others. Once he came back he told wild stories about the landscape and diseased there.

David arrived back at the Compound after the shootout, cleaning up the remnants of the battle. Putting down Stan, Felix, Ruby, and Holly.

During the events of the cock-up of the trade deal at the Compound, David was captured with another man. Brought out front of the place to be held in execution unless the murderer was handed over. A man came out, and it seemed David's death was assured. Though he was not killed, and rather let go with the man beside him and that came out.

Along with others, David was there when the escape attempt was made to escape the quarantine zone. When the Chinook crashed, David was attempting to barricade people in their position and was relatively unhurt. He was also taken with the others to the Washington Dam Quarantine.

Volunteering late to join up with Pathfinder, his request was accepted and he was moved from the Dam to the outskirts of Heartsdale. There after he made his way to it's base of operations and got acquainted.

On the first expedition with Pathfinder to go into the Dead Zone, David was along for the mission. With their first encounter with the super-infected, David was targeted by the thing and managed to wound it. Later on, at the final fight with the super-infected, it rammed David and broke his rib. He managed to get back to the chopper with assistance and was given medical assistance back at base.

The final expedition out to the Dead Zone, Clarke was helping to lead the group to the warehouse. When they were told that they had to manually detonate the bomb after it failed, David hesitated but eventually rallied a team to protect it while it went off. He was last seen at the Warehouse before the entire place was obliterated, along with anything within' a 20-30 mile radius.

Theme

Relationships
    ---------------------------------

'Cass'

You didn't come, they gave you another choice and you didn't take it?

Sunday

I haven't a clue in hell where you'd gone to.

'Locke'

Another trip to hell, I appreciate the help after I got tossed around. Good to know I can rely on someone.

Arthur

Hope everything at the Dam is going well. . .

Peter

Goodbye Peter, we all misjudged you. And we can never repay you for what you've done for us.

Bryon

Even you had a timeframe you were working with, and you didn't come back to us Bryon. I'm sorry for all that's happened, and I'm sorry most of all for us not saving you.

'Robinson'

Keep that place alive back there Robinson, would be a shame to hear it got (more) boring.

'Nef'

Didn't come with us, choose not to from what I've heard. Why?

Trader

Heard you hunkered down and shut out the rest of the world, for what reason though?

'Pete'

So, you didn't burn up with the rest of Fairhaven? You must be keepin' up with your prayers, god is tryin' to keep you around.

Stan

I'm sorry Stan, I can only offer apologies. We shouldn't have lost you, shouldn't have made that bargain. You deserve to be here, deserve to kiss your boy goodnight. Everything you did? It's not going to waste, believe me. Arthur won't let it, I won't let it, we won't let it.

Booker

Aren't looking too well if I'm being completely honest.

'Sam'

I never knew you well, but you did have a grip on the situation back here. You knew what you're doing, and most of all were willing to fight for what we had back here. The loss of someone as trained, liked, and respected as you will not be forgotten. I assure you that at the very least.

'Felix'

I hardly knew you to be honest, never spoke to you directly. Though I did hear you were a friend to some in here. Shame to know that you lost your life.

Ruby

Same as Felix, I barely knew you. Matters not, the fact of the matter is that you became part of this community when you fought back. And you dying just ignites the spark of our vengeance to come.

Malcom

I'm sorry Malcolm, you were a fighter from the beginning. In the end too, you never stopped fighting I heard.

Hammerhead

Give me some trust, I haven't betrayed it before have I?

Rhonda

I hope you start opening up real soon, for your sake.

Frankie

Nice tag team on that bandit, but I could've handled it.

Rafael

You got to work on keeping your finger off that trigger.

Chuck

Had my back on numerous occasions, I uh- I heard that you passed from your injuries. I'm real sorry Chuck, we didn't see eye to eye much, but it's a shame to lose a good man no matter what.

'Doc'

Literal miracle worker.

Rodney

All I had was a table, what did you want me to do?

'Bandit Man'

Didn't want to leave you back there, after all you'd been through.

#1 Anonymous, Mar 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2018
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Added some people,

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, the relationships in this bio make you realise how diverse personalities are this lore

AmongTheCold likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update, comment if you want added- blah blah blah.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This right here, made my night.

Nick Clinton and AmongTheCold like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump kinda, not much but update to recent interactions.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update ish

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well .... She was only visibly injured and ill. I can't imagine why she wouldn't take part.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't notice I guess.

10. AmongTheCold

AmongTheCold New Dawn Lifer

Update, would like more people to add.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be adding more people, just temporary current relationships update.

12. AmongTheCold

AmongTheCold New Dawn Lifer

Please remind me who to add, I'm tired.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump to past and present.