David Clarke

Discussion in 'Obituaries' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

3. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" It took a man holdin' a gun to my head while I was on my knees for me to realize who I was.
    Can't get back those who I lost, they're gone. Can't brush my hand against my fiance's hair.
    Can't hold my little girl anymore. So why try and drag everyone else down around me?

I got to face my own demons, and if they're at the wrong end of a gun?

So be it. "

- David Clarke

[​IMG]

#1 Anonymous, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2018
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An OOC note. I didn't like playing David at first, he wasn't my favorite char I've ever made. Or the most interesting. Though because of everything he did and how I stuck with him he became interesting to me.

And it became a joy to play him after a while, to make a redemption story of sorts.
    With the rise, the fall, and the come back of him.
    Thanks for all the good times guys.

-Among

Devon Robert likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ERM. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? DODIE AND DAVID WERE MEANT TO DIE TOGETHER

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Dear David,
    Sorry for being an asshole.
    I heard that you died and I wanted to welcome you, sadly, I'm down here in hell. I'm only allowed to go upstairs on Wednesdays.
    You can meet my wife and daughter, though. They live just crossing the street from Bob Ross' house, light blue house with a drawing of a nailgun. You can't miss it, mate.

Be nice to them, okay? Don't tell them too much shit about me, I'm saving some details. I hope that when we meet again, we can have a family dinner.

Now, time to say goodbye. This smelly jew hunter doesn't stop knocking my door.
    God, I wish we had showers down here.
    Did you know that Michael Jackson is down here too? I wonder what he did. Is becoming white a sin?

There's no need to look around for safety anymore.

Long rest, brother. I wish I could be with my family too.

Llewelyn."

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear David:

You were right about me. I was, in fact, a conniving asshole who was plotting to quietly arrange "accidents" for all who had opposed me.

I had already disposed of Jake (technically, but I let his player keep him alive), and was planning on killing you, too. Along with Rodney, and at least two others.

Ideally: Frankie, Nilda, Hannah and [redacted] were on the "chill" list. Dodie, too. But mostly because I was planning a Saw dungeon for her.

Don't worry. I'm dead, too. What a break amiright?

So just know the world is a little bit safer. I'll post an obituary soon.

Your friend,

Bob Bell

P.S: I was a cannibal. Not because I was forced to, but because I was an independent American who was empowered by capitalism and golf. I only ever ate two people. David was my tentative third.

#6 Anonymous, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2018