Don Jones

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    ‏‏
    StatusAlive
    ‏‏
    First Appearance"Days Gone"
    ‏‏
    Go toGallery ‏‏‎

DON JONES

He stands at 6’ with fair skin, light brown medium-length hair, full beard, and dark brown eyes. Physically, Don is built strong with defined muscles. He has a tattoo of a horse on his left forearm and is missing a chunk of his right ear. On his left upper arm, there is a scar caused by the blade of a knife.

A workaholic at heart, Don's rarely seen not being with some piece of menial labor, or working on a construction project with those in his crew. It's rare to see him not pre-occupied, but generally, he holds respect in high regard and remains generally approachable. In times of severe stress, he has shown a degree of charisma and potential for leadership, having negotiated previous matters in representation for Miles.

After the death of Heaven Adkins and Lynch's departure from the mall, Don's become far less social and sometimes outwardly hostile to those who he used to call friends in the group. He is most frequently seen handling his duties as one of the sole construction workers in the mall, fortifying defenses or preparing barracks for new arrivals. He is rarely seen outside of his work, often spending his time either exercising or hold up in his room occupying himself with additional work or research to improve his craft.

He, by and large, has served as a valuable right-hand man and enforcer to Miles, displaying incredible loyalty for both him and the mall.

#1 Anonymous, Apr 6, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2019
    Venom, Devlin, EnvyDemon and 6 others like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    TBA

#2 Anonymous, Apr 6, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2019
    morgaborg likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update 0.1

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update 0.2

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update 0.3

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update 0.4

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update 0.5

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the fact that you too are a being of culture and have heard of No More Room In Hell

MindGate likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

El Cid and MindGate like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update 0.6

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update 0.7

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update 0.8

Very small and quick relationship update for the Water Treatment Plant stuff. There should be a bigger update later tonight with more relevant stuff (such as FC and some info updates), or a bit after -relaunch. I'm gonna be overhauling the entire bio sometime in the near future.

Update 0.9 (Silent-Update)
    New picture, theme update.

#12 Anonymous, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2019
  13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update 1.0

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idk what's more insulting, that you almost killed me or that I didn't even leave enough of an impression to make it onto your relationship list.

Ouch.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I add new relationship sections very sporadically. I'll 100% probably add Talal in the next actual update :D

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all good lol I'm just teasing XP

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update 1.0 through 1.5 (haven't been bumping)

Added:
    New & Updated Relationships (I forgot Talal again, sue me.)
    Journal segment that will be updated eventually.
    Description/Personality

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll have my lawyer call your lawyer.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update 2.0