Erin Voy

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Erin "Eight-Ball" Voy
    Erin Voy
    [​IMG]
    Biographical Information
    D.O.B29/09/1988
    GenderFemale
    Hair ColourLight Brown
    Eye ColourBrown
    RaceCaucasian & Mexican
    Height5'5"
    Blood TypeO Neg
    More Information
    Birth PlaceWales, United Kingdom
    OccupationMMA Fighter
    First Appearance"Guts"
    Last Appearance "Red River"
    Death Episode"Red River"
    Erin was born in Wales in September of 1988 to a single father. Her father owned a construction company that built offices for wealthy businessmen. Since Erin was young, she was raised more like a boy than as a girl. This lifestyle caused her to become hardened, and strong. She started taking MMA classes when she was in grade four. Growing up, Erin focused on her fighting and school. On the weekends, she would help out at her father's company. She was very close to her father, until his untimely demise from a massive heart attack when she was 15. This loss caused her to become cold and distant from those around her, putting all of her energy into her extracurriculars. She moved in with her grandmother in Valley Station, Kentucky, where she stayed until she was 18. Erin received an opportunity to turn Pro not long after, giving her reason to stay. For the next 9 years, she trained, fought, and slept. In that order. Her success in the ring, despite her small build, earned her the nickname "Eight-Ball." When the breakout began, Erin was in the middle of a match. Hell broke out among the crowd, but she was able to escape by hiding underneath the ring until things cleared up. After escaping the gym when this all started, she managed to get back to her family home where she found her car to still be intact.Erin's tires were shot out by a bandit causing her to crash her car. She received a deep gash on her forehead. She continued to walk until she made it to the mall, where she managed to slide through an unlocked door. She led the charge in attempting to save Josie from the kidnapper. She pursued the man when he did not keep up with his end of the bargain along with Noah, and John. At some point, she lost track of both men and was out on her own. She stumbled across a farmhouse that she now claims, and was helped back to the mall by Cody Shepherd and Octavia Benette. Erin has taken a liking to Miles, Josie, and Violet. Thomas, Victoria, and Don get on her nerves. She feels nothing serious toward Noah or John. Erin feels nothing but anger towards Miles, and more specifically Don.
    Erin died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the skull after she was fatally wounded. She did not want to become a "Biter" so, she took her own life instead.
    [​IMG] Theme

#1 Anonymous, Apr 21, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2019
    puellaa, AmongTheCold and MindGate like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miles Krueger - You don't care. Why should I?
    Don Jones - I'll never let you know what your words did to me.

Thomas Parish - You're trying. You have a shit attitude, but you're trying. That's all I can ask out of a kid.
    Violet - You and your friend are a lot stronger than I could have been at that age. You might just be alright.
    Josie - You made it back from the man when I couldn't save you. You have guts. You girls make me proud.
    Noah Young - Your determination to find that girl was admirable but stupid. We had to stop or we'd die.
    Victoria Dahlia - You're a bit of a stuck up bitch, but you're good people. Wish you'd take your panties out of your ass sometimes.
    Cody Shepherd - You tried to help me when I was separated from Noah, left me somewhere safe. I'll always be grateful for that.
    Octavia Benette - You checked on me, made sure I had food and water. You're good people. Thanks for the information you gave me.

#2 Anonymous, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2019
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MAJOR update.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Death Bump.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rip :(

Devlin likes this.