Heaven Adkins

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2019.

1. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

2. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heaven Adkins
    [​IMG]
    Biographical Information
    D.O.B19/10/1996
    GenderFemale
    Hair ColourDark Blonde
    Eye ColourBrown
    RaceCaucasian
    Height4ft 11in
    Blood TypeA Pos.
    More Information
    Birth PlaceValley Station, Kentucky
    OccupationHigh School Senior
    First Appearance"Red River"
    Last AppearanceN/A
    Death EpisodeN/A

HEAVEN ADKINS
    I don't want to die. Please, don't let me die.
    [​IMG]
    Heaven was the only child of a single mother who worked nights at a diner in Valley Station. She did online school for most of her time in high school, due to her mother being too tired to take her to school in the mornings. Her bond with her mother was very strong. They did everything together and even helped her at work. Heaven never got a chance to meet her birth father, though her mom talked very highly of him. He died in a drunk driving accident before she was born.
    Heaven didn't do well in school, due to her being distracted by her music and art. She spent more time on her craft than her studies. She dreamt of going to Nashville one day and making it big. It was actually her only goal.

Heaven is openly bisexual.

When the outbreak started, Heaven was at the diner with her mom. People were losing their minds outside.
    Heaven's mom hid her in the kitchen and promised she'd come back for her when the coast was clear. Yet, she never returned. After almost a day, Heaven escaped in the search of her mother. She has been searching for her ever since.

Heaven has been on foot for the vast majority of the apocalypse. She was robbed during the first two weeks. This event seemed to give her more of a will to survive, without damaging her thoughts on the other survivors. She’s still incredibly friendly and will try her best to form friendships. Heaven is very afraid of strangers. She wants practically nothing to do with anyone she doesn't know as of now. She fears to be alone more than She fears death.

While listening to the radio frequency, Heaven overheard other survivors talking about different settlements. She believes her mother could be apart of one of them and is heading to each and every one to find her. She believes her mother is dead.

[​IMG]
    Theme

DINER: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I hope everyone made it out. Especially you, mom.
    CHRIS:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I'm trying so hard.
    Where were you? I needed you.

FARM GROUP: [​IMG] [​IMG]

You've all taken me in even though you didn't know me. You could have easily left me to die, or killed me yourselves. This doesn't excuse being rude guests. Help around the damn mall, and come to dinner when it's made.
    MAGGIE:
    I don't know what your problem is, but I won't stick around you to find out.

Clarence:
    I'm trying so hard to forgive you.
    MOOSE: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You're a pig. But, you're funny. So, I guess I'll let it slide.
    ISAAC: [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    You're a good man. You've been honest and kind to me this whole time. Plus, you're fun to spar with. I feel safe around you.
    You promised I wouldn't die. Keep me that promise.

SAM:[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    We're gonna try this friend thing. You seem like a good person, just broken like me. You're starting to take place in my heart. Thank you so much.
    IVY:[​IMG] [​IMG]

You seem like you could be nice, but your outburst could have seriously gotten us hurt. You've been so kind to me. You try so hard to make it all alright.
    LOCKE: [​IMG]
    Mr.Locke! You're so nice. I really hope you'll teach me more in the future.

MALL GROUP:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You took us all in when we needed it the most. I don't know about the others, but I owe you my life. Quite literally. I'll do anything to help you. I've been thinking about staying.
    DON: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You're kind of mean, but I think you're only teasing me. Plus, you let me play games in your room. You're smart, too. I feel safe around you. There's something missing though.
    I'm sorry I couldn't bring you home myself. There were so many.

MILES: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I remember you from the diner. You were nice to my mom. That means something.
    You could have died, I would never leave you behind.

Your arm.. what happened to your fucking arm?
    THOMAS:[​IMG]
    God, I'm so sorry about my group. They've clearly never been taught manners. You didn't leave me to die. Thank you.
    VIOLET:
    I'm sorry about your friend. But, you need to think about you sometimes. It'll get better. Promise. God, why? Why did you have to die? I couldn't save you.

VICTORIA:
    You seem nice. I haven't found any paint yet.

ABRAM:

What did you do to those people that Don was talking about, Mr.Abram? Who were you talking to in that closet? Should I be afraid of you?
    BANDITS:
    You didn't have to do this. I would have given you anything you wanted. You took everything from me. Where's your compassion? You knew I didn't stand a chance. Why didn't you just leave me alone?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Anonymous, May 1, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2019 at 11:09 PM
    MindGate, pika, Devon and 2 others like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationships added.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationships UPDATED, added thoughts and new folk.

THEME UPDATED.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationship update.
    Photo update.
    Theme update.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationship updated.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationships added.
    Bio updated.
    Theme updated to fit post-event Heaven.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently her bio photo was messed up, so fixed that.
    PLUS added photos tab, so you can now see the different sides and angels of Heaven!