Ivy Lance

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    Ivy Lance
    Face Claim: Nastya Zhidkova

https://aggressivegaming.org/threads/ivy-lance-obituary.11193/
    Female
    Height: 5' (~1.5 meters)
    Weight: Starting Lore: 150 lbs (~68 kg) Currently: ~97 pounds (~43.9 kg)
    Appearance: Ivy is an albino with snow white hair and extremely pale eyes. Bruising and other injuries show up quite easily on her pale complexion and this can clearly been seen on her right knee.

Place of Origin: Ivy was raised in Troy Michigan and went back and forth between her mother's place in Troy and her father's place in Ypsilanti.

Personality: Just like how white light resembles purity Ivy aspires to be kind to everyone even if she doesn't really know them. She is not one for violence and usually tries to find diplomatic solutions. Also when it comes to injuries Ivy is the last person that should be asked to help, blood and gore are not her kind of thing.

Other Information:

-Ivy is a very skilled writer and usually has a few notebooks on her. Her dream was to become a very successful author one day. However, just because she is good at writing stories she does not like it when people try to snoop on her writing pieces when they aren't finished.

-Ivy does not walk properly due to an injury she sustained to her right knee while traveling from Michigan to Kentucky. It is uncertain that she will ever walk properly again however, without an actual doctor and anesthetics there is no way in hell she is going to let anyone try and fix it. Even though she can still walk running is a challenge and after awhile can become rather painful.. But she'll be fine.

-Don't expect Ivy to drive.

-Ivy gets easily flustered about the idea of someone picking her up. Not because it is romantic or anything but because she is short.. And crippled. Relying on someone just hurts her tiny pride.

Relationships:

Isaac Castillo- Significant Other
    "I love you.. It is hard to imagine life without you at this point. I said I'd do anything to repay you and I meant it.. I didn't know it would mean that."
    (Isaac gives good hugs.. Ivy loves hugs and is better with kisses.. But now it seems things are moving on up)

Sam Thompson- Best Friend
    "Sam.. You always try so hard to make me feel better about things. I could've never asked for a better friend."

Octavia Benette- Very Good Friend
    "That hurt quiet a bit being taken down by you.. But I understand why you did it. I may forgive you but I am not so sure about the others.."

Clarence Emerson- Friend
    "You seem to have so much in your mind that you haven't shared yet, and that is okay. I will be around to listen whenever you chose to speak."

Moose McCarthy- Friend
    "Don't make me regret considering you a friend. And next time put a lady down when she says to!"

Cody Shepherd- Friend
    "You came back with Isaac alive so you have even more of my gratitude."

Margaret Cooper- Friend
    "Not only have you opened your door to us. But you seem to make Sam happy."

Heaven Adkins- Friend
    "You protected us and yet maybe you were really the one that needed protecting."

Locke Hawthorne- Acquaintance
    "You seem to rally everyone with the promise of good food."

Don Jones- Acquaintance
    "I don't fully know who you are. But you haven't given me a reason to not trust you."

Timothy Hartman- Acquaintance
    "You did your best to fix my leg and I appreciate it."

Abram Osborn- Acquaintance
    "You don't have tiptoe around my appearance. I am pretty open about it."

Lexi Cole- Acquaintance
    "I really don't know who you are, but you come across as trustworthy."

Miles Kreuger- Perhaps not a bad guy
    "You lost your arm.. Trying to find a cure to save people .. Maybe you're not as bad as I thought."

Devlin Reign- Friend

"I'm so sorry.."

#1 Anonymous, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2019
    Alex12, Abra and MindGate like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Updated.. Its 5:24AM and I can't sleep.. I got over hyped for this launch.

MindGate likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Updated Relationships

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another update. I change quotes of people the more I encounter them btw.. If I missed you then please comment. There is a lot of RP that goes on in one night it is hard to keep tabs on all of it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Updated:

Added- theme song and head cannon voice
    Edited- Relationships

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright been awhile since I bumped my bio. Not much has changed except for relationships though ngl

7. morgaborg

morgaborg Definitely Not Qualified
    Staff Member Contributor

RIP My sweet girl