Jill Jackson

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    ♤ J̴̖̩̩͓̦̙̝͉͔̻̬͎͚̲ͧ͗̏ͤ̿̏̎ͦͯ͒ͭ̉̌̑̔̄̕͜i̴͑̎͛̅̾̿ͨ̿ͪ̏̌̊͗́͞͏͚̪̣̟̻͔͔l̸̛͔̺͉͚͎̤̲̤̭̖̘̭̥͍ͮ̐ͯͪͯͧ͊ͯ̕l̆̀̈ͫ̆͆̈ͫ͊̈́̍ͮͣ͛ͧ̓͏̟̪̼̭̻̥̭͎̖̘̮̻̳̠͙́͞ ̡̲̺͍̻ͣ͊̊͑͢͠J̩̯̖̼͓̰̝̬̖̘̼̼̰͕̙͔́ͯ͌̀̾́͟͝͝a̷̙̫̝͕̘̥͍̣͕̱̹̯̦͙̤̘̔͒ͫͨ͑͛̋̔̉ͫͮ̀͘͟c͕̱̺̝̝̖̗̮͎̼͚̣̜̖̜ͦ̅͋ͨ̈ͣ́ͭ͗ͦͯͧ̀ķ̶̣̬̟̘͙̜͕͇̦̫̃̋ͨ̓̒̈́̋̍̀͂̔̓͑̔̑͜ͅs̨̰̖̮͍̞̫̯̭̫̥̯̜̖̬̪̯͙͎ͦ̅̈́͑ͦ̍ͥ̊͐̅͗ͤ̌̀̚͡͡ớ͖͈̻̪̠̪͙̥̦͉̹̘̟̎̓̾ͮ͆̐́̚͝ñ̢͓͍͎̻͇͍͍̹̙̬̎ͭ̑ͤ͋̓̓̄̿ͭ̏ͨͦ̒̚͝͞ͅ ♤

Slip of the fingertips
    What true project has been lost
    Snake e̸͖̪̙̘̽̎̐̅͟y̶̥̳̬͖̞̘̹̗̝̽ͯ̇̈͊̅̀ͦ̐͟e̵̛̦͔͖̪̭͐͊̂͘s̛͓̥̹̔ͧ̍̀̀̊͋ͬ̋ and a slit wrist
    Contest the totality of complete self destruction

All the watches stopped when the first b̻̼̣̘̿r̄̃̓͊͗ï̥̝̺͝c̬̬̖̓͊k͙̝̠͍̫͎̈̌̉̅́̉͠ ̿͋̃͛̐was thrown
    Le Desordre C̡̲̆̆'̼̗̤͙̲ͧ̄ͪ̆͗ͦeͫ͑̈́͌̾̾ś̰̒̓̌̋ͧ̃t̹̳̊̄͂̍̾Moi

Le Desordre C'est Moi
    LeḎ̢̮̃̿͒ͩ͊ͮȅ̞̩͙̫͇̮͋͂ͧŝͨo̞̠͖͓̎̀ṟ̯̟͉̗̌ͥ̊d͈̝͇̿ͫ̌̓ṛ͙͉͙̯̻̘́e̯͔̦̮̭̳͒̍ͣ̎̀̑ ̮̻̽͗̅͂C'est Moi

5' 2" tall.
    A lady never shares her weight.
    Grey eyes.
    Black Hair.
    31 Years of Age.
    Meticulously groomed.
    The woman in the NYPD armor.

People in Places

A̝̭̭͙͠l̪̦e̵̥̳̥̤̙͇̱͆ͣ̿x̨̥̻̼͚a͚͉̪̅̒ ͙͎̙͚̠͙̊͐̽ͧͩ̂J̩̺͈̺̩̻͈̇̉̅̊͊̚a͕̦̓͗ͫ͂̉ͫd̆ͥ͑ͦͩ͏͎̦̣̬̦̣ē̵̺̞̝̼̠̪ *MISSING* - "This world has made you harder then me. I appreciate what you've done, even if I'll never understand ya. I couldn't find your body. I'm sorry. I don't know if it hurts more to bury a friend, or to not be able to at all. If by some miracle they didn't kill you, I hope you stay far away from this place.

And you came back, for one day. One short day I got to see you again- I'm not sure you were even real. Said you were heading to the mall, something about a man who wanted to speak with you. Don. If you're still there with him, please stay safe. I miss you."

"Old Man Hickory" - "Hardworking and honest. You've shown me so much kindness, Abram, and the kid too. Before she died, I she told me she kinda thought of you like her grandpa. I'm sorry for the burden I placed on you - all I wanted was to help. You knew everything about me and let me into your home anyway, and in returned I nearly got you whacked, and forced you to bear witness to the murder of a young woman just entering her prime. I sure hope you're alright, wherever you are."

Bethany *RIP* - "You lived and died a dumbass, and I was a bigger one for tryin' to help you. It's almost a tragedy, though I'm not sure how I feel about it. You endangered our lives and betrayed our trust, but in the end you were a kid. A scared kid just like I was. Like Lex too; like anyone in your situation would be. In the moments of levity, between the blood and the running, I liked the woman you were becoming. Despite this, your choices are your own.

In the months that have passed, I have grown to think fondly of our time together. Your memory is a warm one, it felt good to help you. I may have been a fool, but it's better to be a fool then a monster."

Stephanie Schweitzer - "You're fuckin' beautiful and silent and covered in swirls of ink. Run away with me."

"Sam" - "Just caught up in all of this bullshit. I saw you, with those killers. The price of safety seems to be the blood of the innocent, huh? Didn't think you were that type."

"Castle" - "Honestly, he's one of the nicer people in this shithole valley. Far more civilized then his former comrades at the Mall."

"Lexi" - "Paranoid, but kindhearted."

(Moose) "Athlete" *RIP* - "Listening to orders without question will get you into trouble. Gotta think, kid. I heard on the wind you'd kicked the bucket. That's a shame. You seemed like you had a good heart. In another time, we could been pals, maybe."

"Airhead" *RIP* - "I should have shot you in that fat mouth for your disrespect. Heard you died. Figures."

(Octavia) "The Bitch" *RIP* - "You will see me again. Or not. Good riddance."

Oscar - "Be careful in there. The people 'round here scare me more then the dead."

Talal - "Sorry kiddo, I had to see if the mall was dangerous or not. Better your ass then mine. Hope the wound I fixed heals well - if they didn't shoot you to pieces. If I see you again, I'll be sure to make up for it."

Chelsea - "Poor little sucker. I should try and get her out of that place, if I can."

"Little Kid" - "Try and find me."

Don Jones - "I don't trust /any/ of the so called 'command' of the mall. Who the fuck wants control or any responsibility over their fellow man, especially these days? But you know I'll admit, the whole rugged kinda chunky dad thing does get my heart racing... He looks like the type of guy who can rob a bank and then still let you use his manly chest as a pillow in the getaway car. God, crushing on the enemy? I'm a fuckin' dumbass."

"The Gunman" - "Were you the one who killed her? I thought I told you to stay away."

Miles - "Be careful of the company you keep."

"Solider" - "You can't catch me with that big gun."

Heaven - "Girl- you are /such/ an insufferable twat. If you didn't live with the whole cast 'n crew of Rambo I'd fillet you like a choice salmon."

John - "I know what you're capable of."

Theme Song

///SOMEWHERE ON A NEW YORK CITY STREET STAND TWO WOMEN CARRYING ASSAULT RIFLES
    IT IS NIGHTTIME AND IT IS RAINING. THE RAIN HAS PUT OUT THE FIRES, AND THE GROUND IS COVERED IN HEAVY BLACK SOOT. IT MIXES WITH THE WATER AND RUNS DOWN THE WOMAN'S FACE SHIELD, STREETLIGHTS GLINT OFF THE GLASS///
    "Lex?"
    "Yeah Jill?"
    "Did God do this?"
    "You serious?"
    "Yeah man, I'm serious. The dead rising up sounds pretty biblical. I been thinkin' bout my mom. Church and shit."
    "If it's a punishment for sin, then this'll cleanse the whole world. Wipe it clean. No more humans and their filth."
    "Us too?"
    "Especially us."
    ///TWO DAYS FROM THIS CONVERSATION, 1,550,000 PEOPLE WILL DROWN OR CRUSH EACH OTHER TO DEATH OVER A PERIOD OF 12 HOURS AS THEY TRY TO LEAVE NEW YORK VIA THE DELAWARE RIVER. THOSE WHO REMAIN WILL BE EATEN, AND JILL WILL SEE FIRSTHAND THE WORK OF A SCORNED GOD. CLEAN WATER BECOMES SCARCE AND THE ENTIRE SURVIVING POPULATION OF NEW YORK WILL TURN ON EACH OTHER. HER MIND WILL BREAK///

///The two women are in a boat, the only sound the lapping of water and an idling engine. The air is calm and heavy with humidity and their noses filled with the metallic tang of blood. So too is the water is filled with blood, there are people on the shore and they're too far away to make out and so they appear as a great thrashing mob, a writhing mass of flesh stretching along the horizon painting the water red. Boats dot the water, churning up a crimson wake as they putter away from the shore. Behind them New York City burns, flames eating away at two hundred years of progress. Behind the face shield of the shorter haired woman (they are both brunettes), there are tears///

///The women are in a cell, sitting together in their jumpsuits///The women are laughing together on a dock, one turns around and smiles and her teeth have a little gap in them///The women are in a large room, pipes weaving their way across the ceiling. Surrounded by hulking machinery, the two rifle through a stack of bills. There is an open suitcase on the table///A woman is beating a police officer with a chair, over and over and over again. The other one is handcuffed in her cell, crying. The officer is trying to bite her leg and people are screaming, they're screaming everywhere and fighting and dying. The skull breaks with a crunch. The ground rumbles outside, the screams surround the scene. It won't stop. It won't stop///The women are sitting in the woods by a campfire, roasting marshmallows. In the soft glow one throws her head back to laugh at some inside joke///

Jill stands alone digging with a spade in the cold Kentucky soil. Sobs wrack her frame in the darkened forest, light filtering through the trees caressing tear stained cheeks. Two graves for two friends, a daughter and a sister. What a waste, what a tragic waste of life. Two wooden crosses are beaten into the earth, and with each stroke of her hammer Jill's heart closes little by little to love and light.

No one hears her crying but the dead.
    For Beth, Wherever We May Meet
    Hey Kiddo,
    I'm writing to you now alone in our house. The power has gone out and the gas and water have shut themselves off long ago. Despite this, I'm fine. Lex is gone, I have been alone for a very long time now and I have completely lost track of the date. Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked, and perhaps in part that's intentional as it pains me even to dwell on these memories. I hope you are well.

Never in my life have I felt a need to apologize, Bethany, but I must now. I am so sorry for not keeping you safe. It's all I wanted to do - I saw it. I saw my face in yours and my own soul beneath it, with your dark ragged hair and scared eyes, and I miss them deeply. Once, I had a sister, and a mother, but I lost one to the City of New York and another to the needle. To say you were becoming a surrogate was an understatement. There was no rational reason for me to help you, and thus it must have been motivated by compassion. I thought myself incapable of such compassion before we met, and to have failed here will haunt me.

Take this letter wherever it may find you. I'm burning it tonight, and hoping by some miracle it's ashes find yours, buried in the backyard.

Until we meet again,
    Jill

#1 Anonymous, Apr 21, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2019
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fleshin out da bio, eventually will get around 2 backstory

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

soldier, you mean.