WANTED!!! Looking for a couple more admins...

Discussion in 'News' started by Legion, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Legion

Legion Your tears sustain me
    Staff Member Owner

With the changes comes a bit of change in certain responsibilities and there are a lot of changes in the background happening or in the least, starting to be planned. That said, during this transitional phase and extending onward, we are going to be looking for a couple more admins.

If you are interested, hit me up directly on discord Legion#1010 . When you do, state your character forum name and that you are interested in being an admin. Don't need to do anything too formal right now. From there, admins will talk about you, probably make fun of you a bit and talk about that funny haircut you got in 5th grade.... Then once decisions are made, I will let you know if accepted or not. Simple right? No big application or anything. We don't need to know what you would change or how long you have been a member since it only takes me 10 seconds to find out if I really need to know...

I will say this.... except for during the transitional phase, being an admin will likely be less work... that's one things we are trying to also accomplish with some of these changes.... giving admins more time to just play as well as improving the overall experience of the players inside the server.

pika likes this.
  2. John/Jane Doe

John/Jane Doe Still Alive.

My funny haircut phase was more around middle school.

3. Legion

Legion Your tears sustain me
    Staff Member Owner

Depending on the district, many places consider 5th grade middle school now.