Margaret Cooper

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

2. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maggie Cooper
    [​IMG]
    AgeTwenty-two
    Height5'2" (157cm)
    Weight~105 pounds (47.6kg)
    Measurements30"-24"-34"
    (77cm-60cm-86cm)
    Hair ColorRed
    Eye ColorBrown
    MarksTons of freckles
    AliasesMaggie, Mags
    Appearance & Attire

Maggie's short, petite figure belies the surprising strength in her arms and shoulders, where she is particularly toned. Her whole body is littered with an almost absurd amount of freckles—particularly in the summer—and she has the faint tan of somebody who spends all day outdoors, but doesn't darken very well. Despite her youthful complexion, her hands are rough and calloused. Her hair, chest-length and naturally red, is clearly brushed very frequently and well-conditioned.

Her clothes are either functional or chic: When working, Maggie prefers sturdy boots, khakis and a tank top over a sports bra. When socializing, she might opt for a nicer tee, jeans and a pair of worn out sneakers, as well as a highly chic leather jacket.

Facts & Rumors

* Maggie is, generally speaking extremely upfront about her sexuality. She's a gay woman—a hard six on the Kinsey scale—and has never dated or expressed interest in men.

* Maggie is a farmer! Or, in fact, the farmer. She graduated from U of L just before the world ended, and holds a BS in Ag Science with a minor in microbiology. She also worked at a co-op outside of Louisville from her Freshman year of high school till she earned her undergraduate degree, and spent most summers prior to that working on her aunt Jane's farm about an hour outside of the city.

* Maggie grew up in Indian Hills, and her parents were reasonably well off—proper middle class Americans. She was raised as a protestant, but her parents weren't particularly faithful, and she hasn't attended church since she was a little girl.

* Her mother's family are Scots-Irish and immigrated to America in the early 1800s, and her father's family are Central European Jews who immigrated to America in the early 1900s. Though her grandfather was a devout Reformist, her father never practiced.

* Maggie is both a staunch pacifist and vegetarian. Though her beef (heh) was with the meat industry and the immense harm it did to the environment, she remains a vegetarian because—not having had meat in almost a decade—she'd likely get sick if she strayed from her diet.

* Maggie has a lovely singing voice and is a moderately talented guitar player.

Abram — I'm so glad you're okay!

Berchtold — I've finally got a big, fluffy dog and a girl to cuddle with at the same time.

Clarence — I really can't tell you how much I appreciate your trust and understanding.

Don — It was awful nice of you and Miles to make a place for us. I won't forget it—but... truthfully, I'd like to go home.

Heaven — You're manipulative and hateful. I get that you've been through some downright unspeakable stuff, but it doesn't give you the right to treat people who are supposed to be your friends like shit.

Isaac — I'm real glad you're all right with me and Sam bein' together. I was sort of afraid you'd... I dunno—beat me up, or somethin'.

Ivy — I know you're, like, Sam's best friend? So it means a lot to me that you just... sorta... accepted us bein' together. Open arms. Seriously.

Les — I hope you're doin' okay. I'd come see you, but... I know Mr. Jones and Miles' offer wasn't for you. I'm sorry.

Locke — I'm sorry things have been rough for you lately, Locke... I know you're tryin' to help, and I know they don't appreciate it, but... I always will.

Miles — Lord I can't wait to be home and away from y'all.

♥ ♥ ♥ Sam ♥ ♥ ♥ — I've never cared about somebody as much as I care about you. I don't know exactly how we got here, but it's the only place I ever wanna be—by your side.

[​IMG]

#1 Anonymous, Apr 21, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2019
    pika, MindGate, Star and 1 other person like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

updated people a little thanks for coming to my TEDx

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

updateydoo

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SHES SO GOOD. I REALLY LOVE GOOD LESBIAN REP. THANK YOU FOR CREATING A GODTIER CHARACTER. I DOODLED HER!!

- A FELLOW LESBIAN

[​IMG]

Manic Pixie likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

omg it's amazing i love it thank you so much. is her shirt like a mixture of lesbian and halloween pride or? i mean either way it looks very her.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's the new lesbian pride flag!! we've been changing to a new one recently cause the creator of the old one is racist, butchphobic, and a terf and that is NOT epic.

ALSO NO PROBLEM!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

reformat & relationships update.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i updated relationships a bit, and ALSO decided i'm gonna remove people who mags hasn't seen in a while and has no real opinion of. SO if you've met maggie and aren't on there, it's either bc you failed to make a strong impressive, or it's been a long time since she's seen you and she isn't thinking about your bitch ass anymore.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

relationships update!