Margaret Cooper

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maggie Cooper
    [​IMG]
    AgeTwenty-two
    Height5'2" (157cm)
    Weight~115 pounds (52 kg)
    Measurements30"-24"-34"
    (77cm-60cm-86cm)
    Hair ColorRed
    Eye ColorBrown
    MarksTons of freckles
    AliasesMaggie, Mags
    Appearance & Attire

Maggie's short, petite figure belies the surprising strength in her arms and shoulders, where she is particularly toned. Her whole body is littered with an almost absurd amount of freckles—particularly in the summer—and she has the faint tan of somebody who spends all day outdoors, but doesn't darken very well. Despite her youthful complexion, her hands are rough and calloused. Her hair, cut into a chin-length bob and naturally red, is clearly brushed very frequently and well-conditioned.

Her clothes are either functional or chic: When working, Maggie prefers sturdy boots, khakis and a tank top over a sports bra. When socializing, she might opt for a nicer tee, jeans and a pair of worn out sneakers, as well as a highly chic leather jacket.

Facts

* Maggie is an openly gay woman.

* Maggie is the farm gal at the mall.

* Maggie grew up in Indian Hills.

* Maggie is a pacifist? and a vegetarian.

* Maggie has a lovely singing voice and is a moderately talented guitar player.

Api — You're sorta strange, but in the best way? Look, punk rock chick is never an archetype that's gonna upset me! I'm glad we're friends, even if you are a little quiet.

Bertie — You're the best boy.

Clarence† — We'll never forget your sacrifice. I'm... not very religious, but I hope you're with your family... ?

Don — I'm glad we've become better friends in the last couple months! I mean, don't get me wrong, we uh... probably wouldn't even talk to each other if we hadn't both hidden in a mall at the end of the world, but still! I appreciate you teachin' Sam to take care of herself.

Dr. Harper — You're okay, like... for a doctor. Sorry! I have an aversion!

Heaven — ...

Ivy† — I wish you'd stayed here with us... we'll never forget you.

Miles — I'm sorry you've lost so much—but I'm glad things have been quiet for a while. You deserve it after the whole... uh... losing-your-arm-thing...

∞♥∞Sam ∞♥∞ — I love you, and I'm so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you... however long that is.

[​IMG]

#1 Anonymous, Apr 21, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2019 at 3:28 PM
    pika, MindGate, Star and 1 other person like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

updated people a little thanks for coming to my TEDx

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

updateydoo

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SHES SO GOOD. I REALLY LOVE GOOD LESBIAN REP. THANK YOU FOR CREATING A GODTIER CHARACTER. I DOODLED HER!!

- A FELLOW LESBIAN

[​IMG]

Manic Pixie likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

omg it's amazing i love it thank you so much. is her shirt like a mixture of lesbian and halloween pride or? i mean either way it looks very her.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's the new lesbian pride flag!! we've been changing to a new one recently cause the creator of the old one is racist, butchphobic, and a terf and that is NOT epic.

ALSO NO PROBLEM!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

reformat & relationships update.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i updated relationships a bit, and ALSO decided i'm gonna remove people who mags hasn't seen in a while and has no real opinion of. SO if you've met maggie and aren't on there, it's either bc you failed to make a strong impressive, or it's been a long time since she's seen you and she isn't thinking about your bitch ass anymore.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

relationships update!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

time skip update

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

minor relationships update