Miles Krueger

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miles Krueger
    [​IMG]
    Biographical Information
    D.O.B22/03/1985
    GenderMale
    Hair ColourDark Brown
    Eye ColourBrown
    RaceCaucasian
    Height6ft 2in
    Blood TypeAB Pos.
    More Information
    Birth PlaceValley Station, Kentucky
    OccupationMechanic
    First Appearance"Days Gone"
    Last AppearanceN/A
    Death EpisodeN/A

Miles Krueger
    ===============
    Description
    =========

A caucasian male standing around 6'2, he'd appear athletic. He has a head of messy dark brown hair, with an untrimmed beard adorning his face. He has matching brown eyes.

His left arm has been amputated from the elbow down, an intricate looking prosthetic there in lieu of flesh.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Anonymous, Apr 6, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2019
    Devlin, Devon, AmongTheCold and 4 others like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RELATIONSHIPS
    ================
    Decent.
    Neutral.

Bad.

Nathan Sanderson - I hope you went down quick, hoss. Wish you stayed here. This whole leadership thing wasn't built for me. -- or maybe it's the other way around. Fuck it, I don't know. Thanks for savin' us all, hoss.

Noah Young - I don't know. I just don't.

Abram Osborn - You come by, from time to time. I'm glad you're still alive, Abram -- honestly.

Arthur Hillock - Stay safe, bud.

Abigail Baker - I know you took Violet goin' extra hard -- i'm just glad to see you're getting better, even if it's only a little. I just don't want you to beat yourself up about that whole mess, it wasn't your fault.

Tom Spencer - Good luck.

John MacMillan - I still don't know if i'd call you my friend, but we've been through a lot of shit. I wouldn't wanna see you die, John, n' part of me thinks you ain't gonna.

Chelsea Barnes - I don't know how you made it -- but i'm glad you did.

Devlin - I still think about you, sometimes -- bullet would've been more hunane. I wish I coulda talked Nathan out of it -- wish I let John put you down.

Isaac Castillo - I don't know how to feel about you, Castle. On the one hand, I respect you -- on the other, I think you're a clown with no brains in his head. Either way, I hope you don't end up dying out there, or end up being a problem.

Ivy Lance - We were never close, and I won't pretend to have been your friend, but I think about you, a lot -- how you died.. It wasn't no way to go, especially for someone like you.

Logan Victor Karths - Some part of me feels I could've stopped that fucking thing turnin' your head into kool-aid, but that part of me ain't got no sense. I'm sorry you died for nothing.

Sarah Burgundy - I think you were the first person we lost -- I don't remember so good.

Eric Dunn - I don't know what happened to you, Eric, but I hope it was quick.

Don Jones - I got your back.

Thomas Parish - Trying to explain what I think about you would probably get me shot, stabbed or shit -- eaten. I don't know what to say, really. You're part of what's kept me sane, these past few months, tryin' to teach you how to live -- tryin' to keep you alive. It keeps me occupied. Thank you, Thomas.

Victoria Dahlia - I don't know what happened to you out there, Vic, but I hope whatever it was, you went quick.

Dante Navarro - I can barely even remember you, at this point. I remember the panic we felt when you got that scratch -- n' we locked you up, waitin' to see if you'd turn. I don't know. I just hope it didn't come to that, in the end -- you turnin'.

Marcus Kenway - I can't remember you at all. I vaguely remember you bein' with the fella who got the scratch st the start, so, I don't know. Hope you died quick.

Lexi Cole - I remember all you did for us at the start, and I don't know if you're alive or dead n' it gets to me, sometimes. Other times I remember it was your choice to leave, n' you made it. I can't beat myself up about this one.

Tyler Aaron - To this day, I don't understand what the fuck was going through your head. I hope you're having a good time down there, rotting like the piece of shit you were.

Clarence Emerson - Some part of me honestly misses you, Clarence. Feels like I could've done more -- you know? I try not to think about it, then you'll appear in my head, contradicting me or saying some dumb shit, n' i'll laugh -- or, well, chuckle. They were easier times, when we could just worry about hatin' each other's guts.

Alexei - I try not to think about how we did you, but the way you ran at the guy bleedin' out n' then getting shot 'll pop right back into my head. Sorry, ruski.

James Calloway - I didn't need to shoot you. I didn't. I don't know, though -- you coulda ended up hurtin' those girls. Guess it wouldn't have mattered in the end, anyway.

Delilah - I think about you and Esther, sometimes -- how pointless it was. It could've been avoided, I think.

Esther - I don't know what to say. Sorry, I guess.

Omar Foch - I don't know what happened to you out there, Foch, but I hope you made it. I doubt you did, but I hope, against sll odds, you made it. An' if not.. well. hope you found some peace.

Erin Voy - Maybe I should've just fucked you. Maybe I shouldn't have killed you. I don't know. Don't bear thinkin' about, either way.

Margaret Cooper - Some part of me hopes you stsy the way you are -- other parts know you won't. I don't know what you've got in store for you, but I hope it don't end up with you dyin'.

Josie - It's hard not to think about how you chose to go out there, all that time ago -- n' how Violet just quietly shuffled back in without you. I know you're dead, I just hope you managed to stop yourself becoming one of them.

Violet - It was hard to get over it at first -- not being able to save you. It still bothers me, n' I dont i'll ever be able to shake that feeling I got, watching you get torn to pieces bein' powerless to help. Sorry, Violet -- just wish I could have done more.

Bethany Hartman - You're at the back of my mind. Reading that book of yours -- i'm glad we put you down before you actually started bein' a problem.

Heaven Adkins - You fucked it up.

Hanna Alden - Sorry we couldn't keep you safe.

Chris Carter - I try not to think about you, for all the good it does me. No matter what I do -- I can't stop that fucking plant coming back into my mind, you included. At least I out you down fast, so you didn't have to suffer.

Api Hale - I'm glad you're alive, Api. You gave me another chance at livin'. Least I can do is try and return the favor -- no matter how annoyin' your bird is.

Harper - You're the only reason i'm alive -- even with Don cuttin' off my arm. If you hadn't been around to pick up the pieces I doubt I would've made it through the night. Thank you, Harper.

#2 Anonymous, Apr 6, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2019 at 9:07 PM
    Charlie!, Devon and AmongTheCold like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"He'd appear athletic, but not particularly muscular."

*Looks to Faceclaim. Looks to written description. Squints.*

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i dont know what youre talking about

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

relationship update, tell me if i missed anyone

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh yeah
    update

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Harper :'(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

urite
    added

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New miles new me

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

massive relationship overhaul in prep for s2. if i missed anything, let me know