ND Civil War Regiment - Mount & Blade: Warband

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by Deleted member 697, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Just an idea, don't know how many of you own the game M&B but there's a big modding community behind it and with that has come an American Civil War mod. I'm quite new to the scene so a lot of this has been around for quite some time but from what I know folks are still active on it and do line battles, so I was wondering if us folks here could band together to make our own regiment and even have our own practice server.

2. Andrew Noah

Andrew Noah Lore Assistant - Admin
    Contributor

I've heard of this.

3. Yeah boi,

I'd also like to add that there's a mod called Persistent Worlds which can provide RP in Mount and Blade if anyone wishes to go there. You can expect some Game of Thrones-esque or Medieval Times RP which different Houses or Clans sieging each other amongst other activities such as farming RP or even opening a monastery.

4. Carver

Carver Active Member

Andrew Noah's ancestor, ol' Albert Thorn Ginglecreek, led the charge at Gunderson hill against them damn Yankees. Those were the days.

5. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Active Member

If I was not so caught up in NWN I would be so all over this shit. Jack Bauer, Robber Baron.

6. Legion

Legion Your tears sustain me
    Staff Member Owner

Are you suggesting we create a server for this or trying to garner interest here for some other server?

7. No, the initial suggestion was for us to basically make our own clan/regiment for it. Then we would pit up head to head with other regiments. Us making our own server would be appreciated but optional.

8. killsoty

killsoty Member
    Banned

Do I get to shove my bayonet up the assholes of my enemies?

9. MindGate

MindGate Totally Overkill
    Staff Member Senior Admin Meme King of New Dawn Lore Master

10. Legion

Legion Your tears sustain me
    Staff Member Owner

Well, ND is always looking into the possibility of expanding into other games as well. I have taken a brief look into the game itself and think that it may have some measure of possibility working within ND... like for more than a simple practice server even if there might be enough interest in this.

11. I actually RP on one of the PW servers it has a bit of a learning curve but if you play on this server it shouldn't be much of a twist.