Neil Alden

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Carver, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Carver

Carver Active Member

Neil Alden

F.E.M.A.
    PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION PHOTOGRAPH

[​IMG]
    "Neil is a native to Kentucky, and speaks with a low, but noticeable Southern accent. Although not opulent prior to the outbreak— Neil now faces the harsh, bitter reality of not only attempting to survive a global cataclysm the likes of which the world has never seen, but also struggling to be a father for his one and only child. A father's love knows no bounds, and the collapse of society will test both his resolve and determination: as it will all those who were either lucky enough— or ruthless enough— to survive the outbreak. The true question will arise as time wanes on of just how far a father as well as all survivors in this post-pandemic America— will go to in order to protect those he cares about,"
    — Official Description

FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
    PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION PAPER
    DESIGNATED QUARANTINE-ZONE: SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY

NAME: NEIL ALDEN

SEX: MALE
    HEIGHT: 6'2
    WEIGHT: 210 LBS
    HAIR COLOR: DIRTY BLONDE
    EYE COLOR: BLUE
    ETHNICITY: CAUCASIAN-AMERICAN

HOMETOWN: LINDOW, KY
    RESIDENCE: LOUISVILLE, KY
    COMPANION PRESENT UPON ENTRY: [YES] / NO

NAME: HANNA ALDEN / N/A
    RELATION: DAUGHTER / N/A

#1 Carver, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  2. Carver

Carver Active Member

Relationships
    Key

Love
    Best Friends
    Very Friendly
    Friendly
    Neutral
    Ambivalent
    Cool
    Pity
    Dislike
    Extreme Dislike
    Hate

-------------------------
    Family

Hanna Alden
    (Alive)

Daughter
    "I love you so damn much baby. We'll get through this, no matter what. I'll get us through this, I promise. I love you more than life itself Hanna, and by God I'll get us through this,"

Lonnie Alden
    (Unknown)

Little Brother
    "Hundreds of miles away and I don't even know if my God-damned brother is alive or dead. I just hope things are better up in Boston, baby brother. Hope to see you again soon,"

Ian Alden
    (Dead)

Little Brother
    "You deserved better, Ian. I can't believe they just fucking killed you. All those years, all those memories'n life— gone cause' some fucking grunts don't know how to tell who's sick'n who's not. Love you baby brother, and hope things are better, wherever you're at,"

Delilah Alden
    (Dead)

Little Sister
    "My baby sister. My poor, innocent, baby sister— dead. All they had to do was ask— do a test— I don't know— do anything and they would've found you weren't infected. You were one of the kindest people out there sis'. I'm going to miss you,"

Norman Alden
    (Dead)

Father
    "I couldn't even say goodbye. I just hope it was quick, and you didn't have to turn into one of the sick, Dad. I know Lonnie must've done all he can— and you did all you could do too I'm sure. Rest easy Dad,"

Laura Alden
    (Dead)

Mother
    "Hundreds of miles away and I don't even know if my God-damned brother is alive or dead. I just hope things are better up in Boston, baby brother. Hope to see you again soon,"

Lauren Andrews
    (Unknown)
    Ex-Wife
    "You left me to go raise a baby when I was barely even an adult myself. But you know what? If I had to go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing— to see the person Hanna has become. I just we can still make it, with all that's been happening. But I know we will. We're a strong family. Stronger than you ever were,"

-------------------------
    Post-Apoc

Tom Spencer
    (Alive)

"Bartender over in Valley Station. We weren't the best of friends, but me Ian'n Lonnie would always use to come in once we got off a job over there. We were close enough though, and honestly in this whole fucked up situation where more people you know are likely running around eating people, than up and alive, you got to appreciate the friends you have left,"

"Thanks for letting me and my daughter in too. You're a good guy Tom, just hope it doesn't come to bite you down the road, case the choppers don't show up anytime soon,"

Logan Spencer
    (Alive)

"Tom's wife. Not gonna' lie, I don't know you immensely, but, you're with Tom and took us in, so I can get behind that,"

Chelsea Barnes
    (Alive)

"I wonder how many other little girls don't got a parent in this fucked up scenario. I hope it works out for you. I need to take of my own kid first though, but, hell. Just hope it all works out, kiddo,"

Isaac Castillo
    (Alive)

"You were with the military. Whole lot of good that turned out in the end, huh? Just fucking amazes me, biggest fighting force on the planet, all those billions and billions of dollars— couldn't handle this shit. Suppose it isn't your fault, or your fault about the shit that has gone on with them either. Anyway, you seem alright. Just hope your buddies will show up and clean this shit up sooner rather than later,"

Noah Young
    (Alive)

"Jumpy, aren't ya? Can't blame you I suppose. This is all pretty fucked, not gonna' lie— and you're still just a kid. Hope you get through this bud,"

Nathan Sanderson

(Alive)

"Took us in when Shepherdsville was a nightmare. But the Mall wasn't that much better. I mean, wasn't really expecting the Ritz Carlton or anything— hell, I don't know what should be good and what isn't in this fucked up outbreak-whatever. Anyway. Hope you can keep things together there, man, till the cavalry arrives,"

#2 Carver, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  3. Carver

Carver Active Member

To Be Continued

#3 Carver, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Abra, Rally and Deleted member 5304 like this.
  4. Carver

Carver Active Member

To Be Continued

#4 Carver, Apr 7, 2019
    Deleted member 5304 and Abra like this.
  5. Carver

Carver Active Member

To Be Continued

#5 Carver, Apr 7, 2019
  6. Carver

Carver Active Member

To Be Continued

#6 Carver, Apr 7, 2019
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He kind of looks like he's made of clay.

AmongTheCold likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chapter Added!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chapter Added!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chapter added and relationship update!