Noah Young

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

Bio

Name: Noah Young
    Eye Color: Light Blue
    Height: 6’1
    Weight: 165
    Hair Color: Black
    Physique: Skinny/Athletic

Noah’s Thoughts of the Day
    “I’ve let everyone down...it’s my fault...”

Relationships
    Franklin Young - "I hope you and mom are still alive. Once this is all over, I'll try and make it home. I miss you all so much."
    Cassandra Young "I know dad's there to take care of you. I'll try as hard as I can to make it back, okay?"
    Hannah Young - "I can't stop thinking about what I did. I hope you forgive me someday...god knows, I haven't forgiven myself."
    Miles Kruger - “.....”
    Abram Osborn "A nice old man. He wants to help around here, which is nice."
    Abigail Baker - "I’m glad you’re okay, after all this. And...thank you for telling me."
    Chelsea Barnes -.....toys can be cool, alright..."
    Clarence “If you only knew what’s going on here...I don’t blame you or anyone who’s left here, now.”

Carl Miller - “I let you in. You lied to me...you stole all that food....and it’s all my fucking fault..”
    "Devlin" - "I hate that he hit you. I tried to talk to you after, but I can tell that didn't make anything better. I haven't seen you around in awhile. I hope you're okay."
    “Delilah” - “I...I wasn’t there to stop /him/...I told you I’d take you somewhere safe and...oh god..”
    Don Jones - “You don’t know, do you?...”
    Esther” - “...he told me what happened...I’ll make sure he doesn’t hurt anyone else...”
    Isaac Castillo - “I’m so sorry I shot you...there were so many and...god, i’ll make it up to you, somehow someway.”
    John MacMillan - “Not only did I find out you killed /both/ of them, but you lied to me and made me look like an idiot...God damnit, I was an idiot trusting you at ALL!”
    Josie” - “I’m...I’m glad you came back safely..”
    Tommy”....I just...I thought you’d...”
    Tom Spencer - “...sorry I called you a woman...”
    Violet” - “...You’re not making this easy on me. If that shot didn’t miss me, I’d be dead. I can’t stop thinking about that. I know what I did and I’m sorry...I’m so sorry...but maybe I can make it up to you and everyone..”

Jobs Applied for/ Employee of
    Security Officer/ Mall Cop for Valley Station

#1 Anonymous, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2019
    MindGate likes this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think every male character so far this lore is over 6 feet tall. We should form a club.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way to get in is if you can touch the ceiling without using your tippy toes

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update on a few relationships!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Updated some relationships that needed it*