Noah Young

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

2. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

Bio

Name: Noah Young
    Eye Color: Light Blue
    Height: 6’1
    Weight: 165
    Hair Color: Black
    Physique: Skinny/Athletic

Relationships
    Franklin Young - "I hope you and mom are still alive. Once this is all over, I'll try and make it home. I miss you all so much."
    Cassandra Young "I know dad's there to take care of you. I'll try as hard as I can to make it back, okay?"
    Hannah Young - "I can't stop thinking about what I did. I hope you forgive me someday...god knows, I haven't forgiven myself."
    Miles Kruger - “Probably the only person at the mall who talks to me. He can be a bit of a dick sometimes....though with what we've been through, I can't judge. Still, did you have to hit her?
    Abram Osborn "A nice old man. He wants to help around here, which is nice."
    Abigail Baker - "I feel bad for her. I hope she finds her grandparents. And..uhm..I hope she's doing okay, too.."
    Chelsea Barnes -.....toys can be cool, alright..."
    Clarence Emerson
    - "Seems intelligent. Wants to build a HAM radio. Might see if he's interested in building computers, like me."
    "Devlin" - "I hate that he hit you. I tried to talk to you after, but I can tell that didn't make anything better. I haven't seen you around in awhile. I hope you're okay."
    “Delilah” - “I don’t know how to feel about you. The way you talked about the ‘sick’ and how we need to just leave them alone? And how it’s ‘God’s plan’ if one of them gets you? And how creepy it looked when you two were watching that ‘sick’, outside the gate? I don’t know...you’re young so...maybe you just don’t understand. I’ll get us somewhere safe, or try to.”
    Esther” - “I’m hoping she’s starting to get it. That we can’t always run from them. Sometimes, we need to fight back to keep the ones we care about safe. So...I’ll try to keep you safe.”
    Isaac Castillo - “I’m so sorry I shot you...there were so many and...god, i’ll make it up to you, somehow someway.”
    John MacMillan - “We fought those “sick” side-by-side in the mall. I’ve started to really trust you.”
    Tom Spencer - “...sorry I called you a woman...”

Jobs Applied for/ Employee of
    Security Officer/ Mall Cop for Valley Station

#1 Anonymous, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2019 at 10:18 PM
    MindGate likes this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think every male character so far this lore is over 6 feet tall. We should form a club.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way to get in is if you can touch the ceiling without using your tippy toes

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update on a few relationships!