SALVATION #2, FROM 94.6 TO 126.0

Discussion in 'Radio Chatter' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

3. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

Every now and again a radio broadcast goes trough the radio waves, mostly on frequency 100.0, however at times it'll echo through frequencies ranging from 94.6 to 126.0 at random. The voice that speaks through the device is that of a young woman and quietly a cracking and burning fills the background. The signal is much weaker in Fairhaven and surrounded areas. At times static interferes.

[​IMG]

"I had a dream last night. A beautiful dream. A dream in which I saw people cooperating and building something - A better future. Take a look at those close to you and those distant to you. Take a look at your friends, your enemies and your rivals. Why? Why do you think of them the way you do? Did they insult you? Didn't listen to you? Did they stole from you? Harmed you?

I understand the revenge is a sweet dish to dine on, but in a world so dark and... and so empty even your worst enemy can become your only friend. You're better than that, you all are. I know it, with my mind and my heart. The gates can be opened if you have a pure heart and once you cross the line.. You'll know true bliss. Have faith in this, have faith in me and most importantly, have faith in yourself. For only faith will give you the strength to carry on. To build my dream, to build your hope, to build our future. Our own piece of Eden.

What is faith to you? Is it the belief in a God? Or is it just an internal strength, an engine of your own being? Is it faith in something better that pushed you forwards before the reaping? Faith, determination, hard work and people, we, the 'others' are all we got so let's make the most of it."

Pause.

"Your piece of Eden awaits."

With that the radio transmission cuts out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pardon the CAPS in the title. An accident.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Piece of Eden???

[​IMG]