Staff Members - Character Applications

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by Anonymous, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, as we have seen, limited staff has created a lag time in applications. I suggest a position be created within the group that handles applications to help expedite the process. This would be their job so to speak. These people wouldn't even have to be admins in game. These could be people simple able to review and accept application given certain guidelines and then create the username/password to allow people to join in as that character. From there, a full administrator would handle the issuing of items and so forth.

This would assist in creating a delegation of tasks to that admins could concentrate more on what is happening in game while these people concentrate more on the applications side. This could be easily issued as a side position or its own individual position within the community.

Just a suggestion for a minor issue I have seen. Also posting this as anon so it doesn't look like I am trying to aim for a spot or anything.

2. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Website Developer - The Dialga Team
    Staff Member Manlet Warrior Owner

I wish that is possible but apparently whitelisting someone require some admin character. (Maybe there is an option to reduce it...)

There is no button that instantly whitelist someone on the forum. It used to have a button nolan created but too bad the forum roll back killed it. (Except myself since I have the console to play with)

Meh, I don't handle apps. However I do help cleaning up inactive ones.

Have fun. The admins will find a way to solve this issue someday. Hopefully. Who knows?

3. RickDeckard

RickDeckard Literally an Emu
    Contributor

That would be a role I wouldn't mind doing.