Theodore Ross

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Road Ahead (Main Lore) News

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

We reserve the rights to reject applications that does not fit the lore information. In any case, if you have any questions regarding the lore, please contact us.

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Custom colored Chatbox have been temporary disabled due to overwhelming bugs require attention while fix is on the way. Whisper distance have been rollback to default so people that seems far can still hear you.

3. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theodore Ross
    Biographical Information
    Portrayed byUnknown
    Current StatusAlive
    OccupationBionics Lab Assistant
    First AppearenceN/A
    Last AppearenceN/A
    Death EpisodeN/A
    Cause of DeathN/A
    Physical Information
    Age24 (29th of June 1993)
    Hair ColourDark Brown
    Eye ColourGreen
    Education Background
    DegreeMaster's Degree

Theodore is main character and a survivor in AGN's lore 'Long Road Ahead'

Theodore was a Bionics Lab Assistant, who assisted in the research of bionics in Washington. He was visiting his father in Twinsburg, before being trapped in the quarantine.

A young face with a fairly shaped head, Theodore appears to be in constant uncertainty. His hair is brown, a somehow tidy mess of hair which stays off his face again, somehow, rather neatly. His eyes are green, staring out with tired eye-lids. His face is almost completely clean-shaven, with a light stubble on his chin.

He's often seen wearing a blue button-up shirt, jeans and sometimes a beige leather jacket.

He's currently residing in the country club...

Born on the 29th of June, 1993, to Oscar and Helen Ross, Theodore grew up in Twinsburg, Illinois... (TBC)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oscar Ross (Dead) - "I'm coming back for ya, Dad. I'm so sorry I ran. I'll be back. I swear..."

Sunday Blackwood (Alive) - "You're sweet, sensitive, understanding and calming. It's a joy to be around you. Lovely too! I adore you... :heart:"

Rodney King (Alive) - "Thanks for saving me, again - I don't think I'd have made it much farther without the Country Club."

Locke Hawthorne (
    Alive) - "Seem pretty genuine and kind-hearted to me - Keep making people happy, it's what you're good at."

??? (Alive) - "I don't even know your name, but your scars seem seriously traumatic. I respect you - you're staying strong despite all this crap."

Natalia Porter (Alive) - "You seem nice... I should try to get to know you better. Apologies for that awkwardness."

??? (
    Alive) - "Raising a kid in these times? Good god - I don't envy you. You seem headstrong, though, no matter how tired you look."

John Tailor (
    Alive) - "I essentially invited you to share a room with me, and you seem capable. Respect. Thanks again for those supplies."

Arthur Monroe (
    Alive) - "Every man has a duty, and if you believe yours is elsewhere? I respect that. Follow whatever you think is right."

Lance Mathew (Alive) - "You nearly hit me with a bat.. and you seem.. really bitter... That freaks me out.."

Doctor 'Dekker' (Alive) - "You're sick.. stay away from me. I've never met you, but I don't want to ever meet you. Ever. EVER."
    #1 Anonymous, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2018 at 3:02 AM
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can he make marlow a bionic leg?
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What he's capable of is for you to find out - no meta here.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i mean it was a joke but ok
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some people take this too seriously.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oi oi xD Even if it was a joke, It still was a question, I just answered it.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Minor updates.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Minor Additions. (Opening Biography, Slight edits to Relations)
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even more Updates for some unknown reason (Minor Relations, Photo change, Added to additional photos, etc.)
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relations Updates