Vixen

Discussion in 'Biography' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2017.

1. Server Disruption
    Dear PZ players,

Due to map corruption on 'All in Zomboid Map Pack' Enhanced 2 mod, we are unable to load the server up. We have recovered 75% of the map. There are still more to come.

Your friendly Dialga,
    jianmingyong

Ashwood Cove Lore News
    Notes and Changes
    Notes regarding any changes to the basic information of the lore, lore specific rules and so forth will be posted HERE

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

The Door To Hell

Application Information

We are now accepting applications.
    Application Link

Your Application

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: Around 130
    Sex: Female
    Hair: Long, jet black
    Eyes: Green
    Origin: St Louis, Missouri

You are mine pig, and I will stop at nothing to find you. If you thought Val was scary then you havnt seen anything yet.

I will not look back.

Appearance
    Dresses clad in all leather and wears a black motorcycle helmet at all times. Underneath, she has a smaller frame with light muscle tone and fair skin, self inflicted scars lining along her arms and thighs.

Current Mental Status
    Enduring post psychotic episode depression

Relationship Key
    Essential
    Useful
    Determining
    Expendable
    Erradicate

Abraham Washington- A bull headed old man that can take a lot of punishment, but through it all you never gave up, so you have my respect. Ive opened up to you more then anyone before, and I'm not sure why. Even though the memories are horrible and hard to talk about, I guess its good to share the pain with someone.

Patrick- Its... nice... to see someone so innocent and care free left in the world. Reminds me of someone...

Christopher White- Strong and determined, was going to rely on you to help break out if things looked bleak. Don't know enough about you though or what youre capable of.

Blake- I cant tell if you will be useful to me or not, I guess the future will see.

Liliana Marat- Oh so willing to give in to the people who captured you and tortured you, to make your people pay twice for crimes they didn't commit. You are a coward.

Zoey Zackara- So young, but extremely stupid. Your tongue was removed because you couldn't keep your mouth shut, but regardless, the pig will pay for what hes done.

Tate Finch- A bit surprised you turned out to be a girl, but I'm sorry for what you endured. The pig will pay for what hes done.

Erin Fontaine- Broken, a shadow of your former self. From what Ive heard you caused all of this, perhaps its time to step down from leadership.

The Others from Hope- Just because you are no longer my captors, doesn't mean I will tolerate you. Fuck with me again and you will pay.

Valentina Flynt- The only regret I have is not being able to grind your skull into the cement with the others.

The Pig- I will find you Gordo and drag you back to the others for their revenge, but you and I are going to have some fun first. Ohh how you will suffer.

Factions
    Eden- After the last experience I would normally mark your group on the list to avoid. But you have good people there, and with your leader in a bad mental state the future is uncertain.

Hope- I do not give a single fuck about anyone or anything here. I will stay for as long as I have to and then I am leaving.

Affiliation
    Drifter

#1 Anonymous, May 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2017
    Andrew Noah likes this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vague I know, but as more is revealed about my character it all will be posted here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems interesting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A little more added, information found out by fellow prisoners at Hope. Relationships and scar chart will be added shortly.

#4 Anonymous, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationships and Factions updated