Yen-Khae Lange

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

มีน้อยคนที่เข้าใจความรักของแม่

Yen-Khae Lange
    [​IMG]
    Character Info
    Ethnicity: Southeast Asian
    Born in:Song Khon, Thailand
    Date of Birth: 04/14/1984
    Date of Death: N/a
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 125-130 Lbs
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Blood Type: O-
    Body Build: Average
    Religion: Questioning
    More Information
    Strengths: Scavenging
    Health:Healthy

ชีวประวัติ

[​IMG][​IMG]

The story of Yen-Khae is one that is all too familiar. The story of loss, heartbreak, and bloodshed. Yet, all hope is not lost for the mother of three. The once stay-at-home mom has become stronger than ever, in hopes of finding her two daughters, Lilah (2) and Alyssa (6), after being forced to bury her eldest child, Brandon (12). She believes whole-heartedly that her husband, Nathan, has done everything in his power to keep their girls alive.

[​IMG]
    With every reason not to, Yen has retained most of her humanity and belief that people can still be good. She will use a calm and kind approach when faced with conflict until she is forced to defend herself, which she will not hesitate to do. Despite her kindness, she understands what has to be done. She will take steps to avoid unnecessary risk as best as she can.

สัมพันธ์
    Nathan: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    I trust that you're taking care of our girls. I know you're out there. We'll meet again soon.

Brandon (✞): ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    I hope you're watching over me, buddy. Mommy misses you.

Alyssa: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    I'm sure it's scary, baby. But, mommy will find you, and Daddy soon. No matter what. Mommy is right there with you, always.

Lilah: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Oh, Lilah. I hope you're being a good girl. I hope you're staying strong. I know you're only little. But, you gotta be good for Daddy. I miss you, baby.

Theo
    :
    ♡♡
    I don't know how you've survived this long, but you're a good kid. I'll do what I can for you. You have my word.

เพลง

อย่าดำเนินชีวิตเหมือนคุณจะตายพรุ่งนี้ ดำเนินชีวิตเหมือนทุกคนที่คุณพบจะตายพรุ่งนี้

#1 Anonymous, Jul 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2019
    Vanilla and pika like this.